Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Lately

So, last summer I found out my landlord had stopped paying the mortgage and the title was swooped up by someone else. Suddenly, after living in Montecito for almost ten years I was adrift. I really did love where I was living. I could walk to the beach or get on my bike and ride up into the Santa Ynez Mountains. After a court battle and settlement with the company that bought the place (2.5 million property for 560 grand), I then had to find a new place. It’s always dicey finding a new place, but I found out today I was once again lucky. Turns out the new place is right up the street from where I live now. Also built in the 1920s, and with really cool people.

The political science appears to be evolving. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment