Saturday, May 20, 2017

....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLrz0vMOhU4

Dear Chris, you were so important throughout the years. Apart from your songwriting and artistry, whenever discussion ever questioned the greatest RnR voice of all time, I always said it was between you and Plant. I got your latest album and listened to it a lot last year, another renewal of comfort, just like all those years before--it was like Thank Heaven you're still around. But now you're not. I'm sad, but I know it's OK. If your kids are so moved I hope they bust onto the scene when they're ready. You made so much great art man. This song will always make me feel like crying, or fierce and empowered, or both--or just wistful, marveling at it all. You knocked this life out of the park man. So much love and appreciation to you. Peace, peace, peace, to your loved ones at this time of your passing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment